What is your favorite type of style on MovieStarPlanet.com?

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Creepy People ~(o30)~

In a few days I will do a section on the freaky people that are on MSP. I have accounts on almost all of the servers, but my main on US Moviestarplanet is $$Glitter$$. My others are not going to be revealed, but may find those people that love to be creeps o-O ;).

If you want to be featured on this blog, just message me on $$Glitter$$ and I will take pictures...

If you want to auto me, then you can. Please auto, greet, or WL me if you'd want to add me. I am very busy, so I cannot add many people.

If you'd like to chat with me, I am limited to times, because I make many movies.

***UPDATE***
If you'd like to be in my movies, please give me 3 autos. After you do, tell me what movie you want to be in, and tell me what character. :D

Be Happy!

~ $$Glitter$$

No comments:

Post a Comment